Thank you for expressing an interest in collaborating with the Painted Bride Art Center! Our Program Committee is open to receiving proposals for projects with budgets from $2,500 – $4,000, and we’d love to see you submit a proposal! If you have any questions about the proposals, feel free to reach out to our Program Manager Carl(os) Roa at email@example.com. Once you submit, the Program Committee will review your proposal and respond to it after one of our Monday meetings.
To help with your proposal, here’s some goals we’d like to articulate:
• To develop new programming that engages with and responds to the needs and strengths of specific communities and our city overall, with the goal of helping to address the challenges our city and its neighborhoods face.
• To build new networks and partnerships beyond arts and culture organizations to facilitate cross-disciplinary collective thinking and sharing of resources.
Here’s some of our values:
• We value artists and their role as carriers of culture and tradition and guides to living creatively.
• We value artistic collaborations that transcend conventional ideas and that present us with visions of how we might live.
• We value the active participation of audiences and their interactions with artists, enabling them to experience something new.
• We value the power of community to amplify dialogue about pertinent issues.
• We value the schools, organizations and businesses that artists partner with to create opportunities for creative expression.