All internships are unpaid and available for college credit. No phone calls please.
The marketing intern will provide general support to the Marketing department and report directly to the Communication Manager.
- Maintain target media lists
- Perform extensive research
- Assist with writing press materials including press releases
- Help monitor social media
- Assist with graphic design projects and email blasts
- Create content for the company website
- Assist with various projects as assigned
- Assist with distribution of marketing materials
- A degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Marketing, English, or Public Relations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Graphic design experience strongly desired
- Tessitura experience strongly desired
Applicants must be available to work at least 16 hours a week, plus the occasional evening during show season.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking a qualified college undergraduate or graduate student interested in fundraising and non-profit work to assist the Executive Director. Responsibilities include assisting with fundraising events, departmental mailings, filing, data entry, prospect and foundation research, and other duties as assigned. Applicants should have strong attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication skills, familiarity with databases, and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Respect for confidentiality of information is a must. Internship is part-time. Schedule is flexible. Internship will begin October 2014 and continue through June 2015.
Minimum skills needed:
• Basic computer and clerical skills
• Highly organized
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrate problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a professional and timely manner
Please e-mail your cover letter and résumé to Laurel Raczka, Executive Director at email@example.com.
Seeking an intern to represent the facility at public events such as concerts and First Friday receptions. Primary responsibilities would include managing an information table with season materials, answering questions about the Bride’s history and mission, and assisting with merchandise and concession sales as needed.
Applicants should be outgoing with an interest in furthering their understanding of non-profit arts institutions and how events and concerts are managed. Interns are also invited and encouraged to stay for performances.
Please Box Office Manager Cheyenne Barboza at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.