Here’s how to turn our Run Away With the Bride scavenger hunt into a day of cutthroat fun with your besties, friends, and/or frenemies!
Pick two or more teams of friends and see who can finish our Run Away With the Bride scavenger hunt the fastest! Use the hashtag #RunAwayWithTheBride when you compete so we can follow along and see who wins!
If you manage to send your completed map before the other teams do, you’ll win a special prize!
Step by step – here’s how to play:
- Gather a group of friends who want to participate and divide them up into even teams.
- Make sure you don’t put all the smart friends in one group!
- Purchase a set of maps for you and your friends at paintedbride.org/runawaywiththebride.
- You must purchase at least one per team, but we encourage you to buy one per person, since all proceeds support the Painted Bride, local artists, and future projects!
- Set the date you all want to participate and choose a start and end time. It can be virtual or in person, but set a meet-up point for the BIG reveal at the end of your team’s hunt.
- Post a picture with your friends and the map using the hashtag #RunAwayWithTheBride along your journey so we can keep track of the teams!
- Once you finish the scavenger hunt, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org! And, tell your friends how much fun you had!
Have any questions? Reach out to email@example.com!