Swap Market: Our things and their stories
*Note: Check out the free Movement of Mothers dance storytelling workshop from 12-1PM!*
In the spirit of ethical consumption and mutual aid, we’re hosting a free, all-ages swap! More than a typical clothing swap, we hope to strengthen community through sharing fun, eclectic, or necessary objects, and the stories behind them.
Please be ready to share about the life of the things you have chosen to swap – the ways they have served you, your memories with them, and why you are parting ways.
- Fall Clothing (outerwear, shirts, pants, sweaters)
- Accessories (scarfs, hats, jewelry, bags, purses )
- Art Supplies (canvas, brushes, easels, clay tools, camera equipment, markers etc.)
- Books (adult books, children’s books, empty journals and notebooks)
- Bring 3-5 gently used or new items selected with the intention to inspire or care for others
- Must be pre-washed before gathering
- Please bring a bag to carry items
- No undergarments or summer items
- If you are coming without items, please be mindful to intentionally source and share offerings with others